- Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 3.15pm
- Friday from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Extra-curricular activities are from 3.30pm to 4.30pm, from Monday to Thursday, and from 1pm to 3.15pm on Friday. They are charged 300 USD /activity for the whole year. Among the ECAs available this year: judo, VoViNam, dance, football, FLE (for non-French natives), learning support, Vietnamese for beginners to advanced, English language support, cooking, craft /handiwork, art, music, and sciences.
After-class childcare is available until 4.30pm, every day. Fees are based on the rate of 150 USD /day of the week, for the whole year.
Click here to consult of download the 2021-2022 calendar. The calendar follows that of Lycée Français Marguerite Duras in Ho Chi Minh City.
Optional holiday camps are organised during school holidays (October, April and summer) for children 3 years old and above. Themes vary from camp to camp, and may include sporting, artistic or cultural activities. Outside organisers as well as school staff supervise and run the camps. Additional cost to be expected.
A typical week in preschool:
School hours and languages : one day entirely in English language, one day entirely in French language, alternatively, and every other Friday in French or English.
- 8:20am-8:30am: Welcoming the children;
- 8:30am-8:45am: Free discovery, individual or collective play time, focusing on language, expression and exchange;
- 8:45am-9:20am: Get-together rituals (singing, rhymes, etc.).
- Activity time in class;
- Gross motor skills session (30 minutes daily);
- Visits to the school library (once or twice a week);
- Between 8 and 10 swimming sessions per year;
- 30 minutes of Vietnamese class (culture and arts) per week, 30 minutes of music in Vietnamese per week, and 30 minutes of chorus (in all 3 languages).
- 10.15am-10.45am: Playground break
- Around 12pm: Lunch
- Naptime for Petite Section and children in Moyenne Section who need it.
- 3:15pm: End of the school day.
Children can choose to follow Extra-Curricular Activities from 3.30pm to 4.30pm, in which case they will enjoy a snack provided by the school, between 3.15pm and 3.30pm, or they can enrol to our daycare after-school service.