Accreditation by the French Ministry of Education
La Petite Ecole is the only fully bilingual French-accredited school in Ho Chi Minh.
AEFE: La Petite Ecole Group is an official partner of AEFE (official agency for French education abroad) since its accreditation in Singapore in 2013 by the French Ministry of Education. The AEFE agency overlooks a network of some 535 schools worldwide.
To learn more, consult the “Choose French ‘maternelle’ international preschool” brochure or visit the AEFE website.
Accreditation of La Petite Ecole Ho Chi Minh
La Petite Ecole Ho Chi Minh obtained the accreditation from the Ministry of National Education in 2020 for 'cycle 1' and 'cycle 2' classes.
What does it mean?
- It guarantees the pedagogical quality of the education provided by the school and ensures the teaching of the French curriculum, monitored twice to three times a year by the Inspector of National Education;
- It gives teachers and school directors access to training, work experiences and seminars organised by AEFE in Asia;
- It allows teachers certified by the French National Education to apply for work outside of their academy and advance in their career in the best conditions;
- It helps children fill one of the priority criteria to enrol in any other French certified school abroad, giving them the opportunity to continue studying the French curriculum with the highest standards;
- Families whose children are French and enrolled at La Petite Ecole can apply for a grant via the French Embassy. All the information is available on the French Embassy website (click on Bourses Scolaires et Universitaires).